Contact me

fashionismycocaineblog@hotmail.es

Thank you!

I need you right here

20/7/11
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm running out of photos to post, so I asked my boyfriend if he would want to be my photographer, he said yes! So tomorrow we're going to a nice place near home with my Canon to do an excelent photoshoot. I don't know if i'm going to be able to post it when i get home at night, but i promise i will post them soon. Now I have to go to pick the outfit, is funny but i'm excited :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was wearing shorts from Zara, t-shirt from Topshop, sunglasses and poncho from H&M and shoes from primark.

3 comentarios:

Mel | 20 de julio de 2011, 17:06

Me gustan mucho las fotos! Sobre todo la tercera :)
por cierto, que pone en tu tatuaje? Yo es que desde que me hize el mío estoy obsesionada con ellos y solo quiero ver más... ahora estoy a la espera de otro
Un beso!

Anto | 21 de julio de 2011, 11:14

Qué bonito top llevas!!!!

Alessandra Mazzini | 29 de julio de 2011, 12:18

Me encantó tu poncho Fabi!

http://fashionindahat.blogspot.com/